Monday, November 10, 2008

Wonder Hoax...crushing

As a fan of all things comics and being a major fan of Wonder Woman, I was excited about the news today...I think the picture says it all. I mean a picture is worth a thousand words and this one is worth double that.

My biggest fear with a Wonder Woman movie is a mis-cast. No offense but Beyonce or Angelina Jolie would be awful. They don't capture the spirit of the character. Wonder Woman isn't just hot, there's more to it than that. That being said, she darn well better be hot and for the record Megan fox is just that. I wouldn't even need to know the story or see one preview to want to watch Megan Fox for 2 hours as Wonder Woman. Makes me smile just thinking of how great that movie would be. Heck it would take all your will power not to slowly lower your pants and have at it, even while the rest of the theater is doing the same...creepy thought.

Then I saw someone else report it as a hoax. It is nothing more than a person with photoshop toying with us. I am crushed that the greatest thing since a computerized monster hobbit or a man in an iron suit or a green hulk of a man fighting in New York will not be. Cross your fingers and any other body part you think will help and let's get this done. If we can elect an African American to office, we can get the Wonder Woman wet dreams are made of...

3 comments:

PlancksPost said...

That's one fat cat in the header!

PlancksPost said...

You know, I have to say...after thinking about this one for a while...

While Megan Fox is hot she strikes me as a stuck up bitch. I think they should get Jessica Beal for Wonder Woman!

EB said...

Either would be fine, but you are a fool if you think Biel isn't full of herself as well