Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday surprise

Well all worked out on Saturday. We had a handful of kids show up at the house after moving it from the park on the day of. He had a good time and the kids played for a couple of hours. The family birthday worked great on his actual birthday and he was super excited to have everyone come and share his 6th birthday. He told me later it was the best birthday ever. Of course he made out like a bandit, like most only kids do I would think, getting a Nintendo DS, some games, and tons of toys. He also got a really cool tommy gun that shoots darts and he likes to play this game where he runs and I shoot him, so this is perfect. We used to do it with a small dart pistol. This is way faster and harder for him to dodge so he thinks that is more fun. I just want to say thanks to everyone who could come and for sharing so much with Hunter. It means alot to him and to Dawn & I to have such special people sharing in his life. Yes, I am even talking to you Liz:)

No comments: