Monday, November 10, 2008

KICK IN THE BALLS


Being a 49er fan is not easy. Every day I pay for the greatness of the 80s and 90s. What sucks is I was too young to understand that the 49ers wouldn't be great, or even good as I aged in the town of the cow.

I hated Nolen, coach of the 49ers until he was fired 3 weeks ago. I felt that he was a liar, an idiot, and not head coach material. I welcome the hard nose Mike Singletary and the benching of JT "Suckivan". I felt like the team was offering hope. Hope for a better team, hope of some direction, and hope of a win. Tonight they should have got it. Holy sh-t you have it on the 2 1/2 yard line and enough time to run 2 plays and they don't get it in. If you are going to run the ball, use #21 not your tiny little crappy piece of crap 3rd down back...and one more for good measure...CRAP!!!!!!!!

I'm almost glad I don't have the ticket anymore so I am not paying for weekly disappointment.

No comments: