Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hard at work...or hardly working

That's what I wonder about blogging. In truth I started this as an attempt to get myself writing again; thinking if I wrote a couple of times a week on the blog, it might help me start writing fiction again. I am finding it a struggle to make myself write a few paragraphs now and then on the blog, not from lack of ideas, but simply from an inability to inspire myself to actually get up and do it. It's like a piece of my brain is shut off and I can't figure out how to turn it back on. As frustrating as it is, I am sure this is better than going through last years b.s. again. Even though this is a busy time of year, I am going to try and get 3 things a week posted. I guess my whining counts as the first post for the week, maybe I'll writing something useful or insightful next time...although probably not.

1 comment:

PlancksPost said...

Dude, you just need a Sobe. The ideas will fly when that blissful liquid hits your system!